Saturday 8 May 2010

Back it Up

Well, I had been looking for a backpack for quite some time after getting tired of carrying all this school stuff single-shouldered. Unfortunately, I hadn't been successful in finding one that didn't look too...backpackyish :s

Whilst doing my weekly browse on Vogue.com I came across:
"Back-Packing
Backpacks and bumbags are back and ready for urban adventures"

"Hurayyy!!...this means there are sure to be some decent and stylish backpacks arriving in the high street", I thought.

So, here are my backpack finds...Enjoy!


This Louis Vuitton BP is so cool and different to anything else I've come across. (not exactly high street...but definately worth including in this post;) )

Surprisingly elegant...
(vogue.com)

These types would go perfectly with an oversized blazer, peg leg trousers and a classic pair of brogues.

Small leather rucksack £40 Topshop, Ethnic zebra ponyskin (PONYSKIN?!) rucksack £149.99 River Island






Piquadro Backpack £260
This is rather retro! Wow - I love the neon blue detailing. The perfect BP for school/college! (oo pair up with some square-framed spectacles for the ultra-nerdy look - which I am currently in lovvee with :D) Topshop for these non-pres. glasses £15 ;)

I <3 backpacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment