Monday 3 May 2010

Fashion for Me

I love fashion. For me, fashion isn’t just the garments or accessories you wear.
I guess the manner in which you carry yourself, the way you speak, how you look at the world and the people in it, all contribute to how fashionable you are.

Simply wear it with style, wear it with confidence and everyone’ll love it! Even if they don’t what does it matter – I think you should love what you wear and enjoy wearing it. Afterall, everynone has their own style!

Well,

Currently, I am also into the whole Aztec theme – the bright bold clolours, modernised bedazzlement (hehe – love that word!) and simple, bold shapes. Accessorize is my fave for such items – bangles/cuffs, bags and sandals especially.

Aztec Beaded Bando £8 Monsoon, Deepi Aztec cuff sandals £35 Monsoon, Mexicana embellished cuff £12 Monsoon, Abstract Aztec Medium Slouchy Cross Body Bag £35 Monsoon, Aztec Print Hareem Trousers £35 Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment