Monday 3 May 2010

Pilot




Hi all...

this is my first post on my first blog. I am hoping to make this both fashion and food-related. So here it goes!...

Well I got to make my own blog after being encouraged to do so and also realising I was spending hours of my day putting together outfits from site to site! So I thought, why not make a blog and share my findings with others.

I’ve made this blog based on fashion and food. I don’t really know how to cook but I like finding simple recipes from magazines or online and then trying them out. Oh, and I love watching cooking programmes. Currently, I’m watching the ‘Delicious Miss Dahl’ every week. I like the extra stuff they put into each episode like going to vintage shops, reading quotes from someone wise/famous and the little anecdotes Sophie Dhal pops in every now and then. I was surprised however, to find out that the place where they film isn’t actually her house (the way that they’ve unintentionally portrayed to the viewer that it is, is quite crafty).

Nigella Lawson is my fave!! – she makes everything look so simple and her recipes be wonderful. I love her throw-it-all-in and blitz cooking style! - found especially in her desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment